Aggressive price reduction just taken. Motivated sellers can accommodate a 30 settlement on this grand, gorgeous and strategically located home in the heart of historic Gwynedd Valley. It boasts ease of access to all major roadways, the train, corporate centers, hospitals, schools, shopping, sports facilities, houses of worship and entertainment. In 2006 a modest farm house was redesigned and expanded to become this 9,000 square foot home of distinction featuring a sweeping two story foyer, grand mahogany staircase with forged iron railings, wainscoting and exquisite attention to detail. Boasting 6 oversized bedrooms, 7 full and 1 half bath and large laundry rooms on both the upper and main floors. Three gracious stories of generously-proportioned living space including a high finish lower level. This home experience begins in the spacious ownerâs suite where you can relax and unwind in a sitting room by the custom stone-crafted fireplace. Two spacious walk-in closets and a dressing area provide for all your wardrobe needs. Luxuriate in a wonderful light marble spa-like main bathroom. The main bedroom features large windows and French doors leading to a balcony that overlooks the beautiful manicured grounds. In 2018 the Rothman Designs Company undertook the task of creating and overseeing a whole house refresh. As part of this program all new dark walnut hardwood flooring was installed on the main level of the home and continues throughout the hallways into the main suite. Modern grey laminate wood flooring was installed on the lower level. A neutral paint palate provided a light and bright ambiance throughout. The gourmet kitchen was meticulously updated with custom pale-grey hardwood cabinetry, brushed stainless hardware and fixtures with new white veined quartz counter tops and a new backsplash. Amenities include a Viking range with double ovens, Subzero full-size refrigeration and freezing, two dish washers, r/o hot and cold filtration, a built-in Viking microwave and a champagne sink in the island counter. Exquisite new custom Hubbarton Forge light scaping was installed in the kitchen and conservatory that gave this area real panache. There is an oversized walk-in pantry adjacent to the kitchen. The butlerâs pantry with handsome cabinetry was also updated with gleaming new pearl stone counter tops, a hand hammered silver bar sink that flaunts Waterford crystal fixtures; a new Scotsman icemaker, wine and beverage refrigerator were also installed. The casual open space between the kitchen, breakfast area and conservatory culminate in a true great room with volume and height finished completed a two-story stone wood burning fireplace and rich plantation shutters. Professional office needs are fulfilled by a private and stately study. The accommodating formal dining room is elegant, bright and expansive with a Retro crystal chandelier and sconces. Across the center hall your guests can retire to a chic living room that adjoins a billiard room with a carved stone fireplace. A powder room services this area of the home. Gallery style wall space and soft natural lighting provide are ideal for art installations. As if this Grand Manor Home was not enough it also provides for the ultimate in outdoor entertainment space. Surrounded by mature landscaping, enjoy the fabulous inground pool and spa with pool house, play pickle ball, tennis or basketball on your lighted sports court. Cook and dine poolside or catch a quiet moment in the quaint Gazebo. Equestrians should note that this property is zoned for up to four horses. There is a cabana area in the rear of the home with a full bath, laundry and a mud room with wall-to-wall closeting. This is area can also be accessed from the four-car attached garage. Discover a full exercise room, recreation room with gas fireplace, full bar area with custom cabinetry, stone counters, bar and lounge seating and an adjacent full bath. FEATURED IN JULY ISSUE OF AD!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
LOWER GWYNEDD TWP
6 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
8,500 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Natural Gas, Telephone, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Range-Oven, Six Burner Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Instant Hot Water, Ice Maker, Microwave, Dishwasher, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 4. Stone, Marble, Mantle, Insert, Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- Alarm, Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated, Child safety fence
- Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot Dimensions
- 25.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Out Building, Playground, Sport Court, Tennis Court, Landscaped, Atrium. Landscaping, Level, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price