Looking for one-floor living in Bucks County on a peaceful acre of land? This 3 BR, 2 BA house has everything you need for easy living. Hidden from the hustle and bustle yet close to major routes and shopping. Enter into the foyer and enjoy the expansive living room which opens to the dining room conveniently off the kitchen and accessible to the cozy Family Room with a brick fireplace. On the other side of this sprawling ranch are the bedrooms with two nice-sized guest rooms with a full bath, also a Master en-suite bath with tub/showers. The first floor also offers a laundry closet, a 2-car attached garage, and access to the deck where you can enjoy all the sounds and sights of nature from your backyard. Additionally, a full daylight basement is ready for your improvements. Home being sold w/contingency for the seller to find suitable housing, please no quick settlements.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Frame, Brick, Aluminum Siding, Wood Siding, Vinyl Siding
1,738 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
QUAKERTOWN COMMUNITY SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum, Frame
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 125.00 x 240.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Flag, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price