Look no further! This stunning, European-style, sun-filled residence, designed by renowned architect Fred Bissinger and custom built by John Lutter, is located in one of Radnor's most sought after, walkable neighborhoods. It offers a spacious open floor plan with high ceilings, beautiful millwork, fabulous floors, timeless, high- end materials and architectural designs throughout it's over 7000 square feet of finished living space, breathtaking landscaping and hardscaping with minimal maintenance requirements and is within walking distance to #1 ranked Radnor schools, world class private schools and Universities, parks, shopping, incredible restaurants, trains and the town of Wayne. Move right in and enjoy the spacious, bright foyer with hand crafted staircase, dramatic living room with gas fireplace and piano space opening directly to the graciously proportioned dining room with large windows, incredible gourmet kitchen with custom cream cabinetry, Carrera marble countertops, SubZero and Wolf appliances, adjacent breakfast room and family room with stone fireplace, bright windows and French doors leading out to the exterior patios, beautiful gardens and outdoor fireplace. Additional features include an incredible primary suite with luxurious frameless glass bathroom, expansive custom closets and private office, second bedroom with custom marble and frameless glass en-suite bath, third and fourth bedrooms with beautifully customed- tiled bath, also featuring frameless glass and designer fixtures, an expansive third floor suite with loft/ media room/ office, large bedroom and full custom marble bath with frameless glass shower, and a generous finished walk-out and day-lit lower level with game room, powder room, gym, wine room and lots of flexible space for storage. Rarely does a property come on the market that offers this rare package within 20 minutes of Philadelphia International airport, walking distance to farmers markets, biking and hiking trails and much more! Lot size is .79 flat acres. Tax records are incorrect.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
Stone, Stucco, Wood Siding
7,097 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Media, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Other, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows
- 2. Mantle, Stone, Marble.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other.
- 24 Hour Security, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Street Lights, Front Yard, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Corner, Front Yard, Level, Open, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Vegetation Planting, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price