Equestrian Paradise! Nestled in the heart of Prestigious Gwynedd Valley, near Blue Bell Golf Club. Saddle up, or hitch your horses to a carriage, and take a ride for hours in the Nature Preserve Lands, directly across from your estate. Surrounded by 279 acres of the protected a Gwynedd Wildlife Preserve branch of a Nature Lands Trust foundation. Directly connected to thousands of acres of other natural preserve lands in the Wissahickon Creek Watershed Trust - approx. 26 miles long. Estate Features: * Converted Luxurious Barn / Carriage House Estate, on pristinely manicured 3.5 +/- Acres. * Recent Amish built 4 stall pole barn with wash stall, large run-in shed, and hayloft. * Outbuilding with 2 car garage / storage / work shop space. * In-ground pool with cabana / changing rooms, covered patio and stone BBQ pit / fireplace. * 4 spacious bedrooms, spacious master bedroom suite with remodeled full bath, refinished Maple flooring, * Two full baths with high-end renovations plus half bath. * Sunny Entertainment Wing with Theater. * Chef's Country Kitchen with Large Pantry, Laundry room. * Radiant Heated Floors in Living and Dining Rooms. * Brand New, High Efficiency, Gas Heating System. * Brand New, High Efficiency, Gas Wall-Mount Continuous Water Heater. * Formal Living Room with Custom Cherry Built-In Shelving, and Stone Fireplace with mantle & cooking crane. * First Level of attic for future Professional ART STUDIO, and/or Second Floor Master Suite (pre-plumbed, ready for your own design). **Wissahickon School District, (rated 9 out of 10 in the Nation!)** Estate Architectural Features: * Original oak beams, custom tin lamps, and built-in-the-wall relief sculptures. * Mercer tiles and other decorative motifs grace the inside and outside walls throughout. * All interior and exterior doors, have been stripped of dozens of layers of paint, meticulously repaired and repainted to look as good as they did a hundred years ago. * Hand forged strap hinges and antique locks restored to their original glory. *** Offered for Sale: "AS IS" ***
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Villa, 2 Story
LOWER GWYNEDD TWP
2 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Public
3,032 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Studio Efficiency
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Instant Hot Water, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Radiant, Zone.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Mantle, Stone.
- Main Level Entry.
- 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Lot Dimensions
- 225.00 x 0.00
- AA-1 RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building. Backs - Parkland, Level, Private, Backs To Trees, Cleared, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price