Absolutely Magnificent home on a 1-acre lot is nestled in the sought-after area of Radnor Township that also happens to be located just within 2 miles of Villanova University. The Seller spared no expense to welcome the new buyer with state-of-the-art upgrades throughout this affordable GEM that also boasts low taxes! As you arrive to your new residence through the stone pillars glance over to admire the beauty of the masonry wall flowing up to the home. As you exit your vehicle you will appreciate all the outside beauty this home displays with its panoramic views in this colorful fall season. The outside of this home has a brand-new architectural shingle roof, new Hardie board siding, new 2 car garage doors, updated hardscaped patio and all new windows. As you enter your dream home, you will definitely agree the seller accommodated the new buyer to all their desires of what they ever imagined. Gleaming Hardwood floors throughout. 1st Floor Consists of Open Floor plan to the dining area flowing into the brand-new gourmet island kitchen, with Quartz countertops, stylish backsplash, plenty of cabinet space with all new Stainless-Steel appliances. Enjoy the convenience of the updated first floor laundry area with newly stacked washer/dryer and sliding doors leading you to the pure serenity of the yard and the amazingly hard scaped patio. Cozy up near the fire in the beautifully decorated Living room. This majestic home has a first-floor master suite with walk in closet and impressive new marble bathroom with his and her vanities and frameless glass shower. The 1st floor office consists with built in shelving and can also be used as a 4th Bedroom. As you continue exploring your home on the 2nd floor there is another spacious 2nd bedroom, and yet another master suite with just another majestic master bathroom. The impressive hall bath separates the 2 bedrooms. Lastly, enjoy the company of some friends and family in finished basement with all new tile floors or just get some peace and quiet on your own. Brand new HVAC, water tank, plumbing, electric and new French drain installed in basement and crawl space. This home is truly impressive and will not disappoint! Property is also protected with a 1 Year Home Warranty
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Office, Mud Room
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Dryer
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated
- Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Stone.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price