Don't miss this opportunity, a spacious bi-level on a three plus acre scenic lot. This property is located in highly desirable Perkiomen Valley School District neighborhood. As you stroll through this peaceful property, you will hear trickling water in the small creek, and you will be greeted with many different types of wildlife. As you enjoy this quiet and tranquil property, you are just a few miles from major shopping centers. This house allows you to update and finish however you would like. As Is Condition. PRICE REDUCTION Don't wait now is the TIME Motivated Sellers
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
3,724 sq. ft
PERKIOMEN VALLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL EAST
- Electric Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Full Finished
- 2+ Access Exits J.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Valley, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 226.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Trees. Partly Wooded, Secluded, Rural, Trees/Wooded, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price