Dan Helwig Inc., Realtors has been managing properties for over 30 years. We have 3 full time property managers to handle your Commercial or Residential needs. Please contact us at 215-233-5000 Ext. 116 or [email protected] for additional information.
Our Managers work closely with our Owners to make sure we are as hands on or hands off as the level of service you desire in the management of your property or properties. We manage a variety of building types from condos, apartments, duplexes, apartment buildings, condominium associations to commercial strips. We service properties in Philadelphia, Montgomery and Bucks Counties.
We offer two types of management to our clients:
- Leasing and monthly Payment of Bills related to property
- 2 Residential and 1 Commercial Property Managers on call 7 days a week
- Maintenance and Contracting
- Generally, Management is 7% (Montgomery and Bucks Counties) and 8% (Philadelphia County) on the monthly gross rental, but can be determined on an individual basis
- Procurement of a new tenant is a one-time charge equivalent to one months rent.
- Paper and Internet advertising of your rental
- Statements are mailed monthly, with your check and copies of paid bills
- We carefully screen all prospective tenants with credit checks, rental and employment verifications and back round checks.
- We complete Move-In and Move-Out Reports to keep track of property information
- We accompany all showings of your property
- We will attend court and assist in filing if necessary
- We provide a 1099 at the end of the year for your IRS filings
- Note: we cannot provide copies of Credit Reports to landlords
- Rates are generally 100% of the first months rent whether managing or leasing
- We will assist you in a credit check and setting up a Lease
- We cannot provide copies of credit reports to the Landlord
We have been located in historic Flourtown, on Bethlehem Pike for the past 30+ years. The office is open every weekend, Saturdays 9-12pm.
We have a list of contractors such as plumbers, electricians, heating & cooling, locksmiths, landscapers, painters, carpenters etc. These are professionals who do excellent work and are insured and bonded. Should you choose to use your own, please provide their names and contact information to your tenant(s).
We recognize our first job is to acquire tenants that are qualified applicants that will respect your investment and be fiscally responsible. Your rental home will be advertised and shown as often as necessary to get the right individual for your investment property and home. The prospective tenant fills out a comprehensive application and all the information is completely reviewed.
For More Information, please contact Property Management at EXT: 116 OR
May Dominic (Rental Fees) EXT 130
Linda Geisler (Leasing Agent) EXT 117
Chris Mood (Maintenance Manager) EXT 114
For Emergencies after hours- 267-417-7104